Means of assessing this course act as “satisfactory” and “unsatisfactory” on Sociology
A score of “satisfactory” is placed if:
– the writer regarding the course act as an understands that are whole theoretical essence of the nagging issue being examined;
– the utilization of the program task is completed primarily in conformity using the theme, object, topic, purpose and goals, the plumped for methodology;
– coursework is descriptive;
– the techniques and types of the analysis aren’t completely sufficient towards the methodology;
– only a few research practices meet all demands and / or are obtained from dependable sources;
– whenever analyzing the outcome associated with research, statistical data processing http://www.custom-writings.net techniques had been utilized that did perhaps maybe perhaps not completely match towards the tasks set;
– The test for the research has reached minimum 10 individuals when it comes to making use of quantitative as well as minimum 3 instances when it comes to making use of research that is qualitative practices (3 program). The test associated with scholarly research are at minimum 20 individuals within the case of employing quantitative and also at minimum 5 instances into the case of utilizing qualitative research techniques (4 program);
– the outcomes acquired in the empirical an element of the work are followed by A interpretation that is superficial of information;
– record of sources utilized is fairly complete, the review that is bibliographic indicates, generally speaking, the necessary elaboration of this literary works in the dilemma of program work;
– the purpose of the task wasn’t fully accomplished, not totally all the objectives were resolved;
– the ultimate conclusions associated with the program work are usually dependable, not adequately substantiated;
– the writing associated with the program work, a summary of sources utilized, applications are developed in basic prior to what’s needed with small flaws;
– the report on protection definitely work is generally speaking rational and convincing;
– the pupil essentially answers the extra concerns properly, but improperly makes use of the systematic categorical device, has problems in substantiating the selected research practices.
The score of «unsatisfactory » is placed if:
– there is non- conformity of assist basic needs, breach of your order of planning, guidelines and structural design regarding the work;
– used insufficient techniques and research practices;
– research practices usually do not fulfill all demands and / or obtained from unreliable sources;
– there is certainly lack of the empirical an element of the work;
– separate scattered fragments of this text, rough sketches of work that do perhaps perhaps not grow into the completed text for the program work are offered, each time a not enough freedom into the performance associated with the program work (plagiarism) is found.
A grade of “unsatisfactory” means a student’s failure that is academic.
Perhaps perhaps maybe Not permitting strive to protect normally feasible.
The cause of non-admission needless to say work to protection is non-compliance of utilize basic needs, breach regarding the planning procedure, guidelines and structural design associated with work, perhaps perhaps not supplying the course strive to the investigation manager as well as the division on time without having a explanation.
perhaps Not admission of coursework to defense, unsatisfactory mark in the defenseof coursework, failure to show up for protection with out a explanation is regarded as educational financial obligation, that your pupil must eradicate in a manner that is timely.
Defense of a program work
Defense is a general public procedure and it is held from the formally appointed time and time. The main topic of the program work and also the title associated with writer are declared. Then a word is provided to the pupil. Scholar’s presentation must be brief (five minutes).
The elements that are following contained in the message:
1. The study subject, relevance.
2. The purpose and goals associated with the research.
3. The object of this research.
4. analysis practices.
5. Hypothesis (3-4 courses).
6. Characteristics for the sampling method.
7. link between the theoretical, piloting the empirical plus the finished empirical research.
8. The significance that is practical of outcomes. The presentation might be followed by a multimedia presentation.
The supervisor, as well as all those present, have at the end of a speech the ability to ask the pupil concerns both regarding the substance associated with issue he could be considering as well as on associated topics. In the final end of this protectionprocedure, the learning pupil is provided the possibility to make a summary. In it, they can again justify or simplify their findings and react to criticisms. The manager announces the outcomes of the protection.